Horizon™ is a range of floating acoustic panels that create a cloud-like illusion when suspended. With clean lines and simple, two-dimensional geometric forms, Horizon elegantly holds space as both a design feature and a high-performance acoustic absorber.
Made from 100% polyester fibre, Horizon panels are lightweight yet strong; easily installed on ceilings and walls without the need for clear space, as the channels, clips, and suspension wires require limited contact. The adjustable suspension system allows you to set the hanging height with ease, giving you the ability to target multiple frequency levels within the space. Horizon can also be clipped to walls as a removable acoustic panel, without the need for adhesives.
- Features and benefits
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Suitable for wall and ceiling applications
- Low VOC—beneficial for IEQ
- UV resistant qualities
- No formaldehyde, crystalline silica, or other carcinogens
- Easy to remove and clean
- Hides ceiling services
- Durable, providing long-term stability and performance
- Minimum NRC 0.8 when direct fixed to a substrate